Where can you find unlimited prospects for FREE who like to Cruise? Answer: Tap Here Now! Then in the Top/Left corner of the page, click here (as you see in this picture):
In EACH of the following Group Categories you will find HUNDREDS dedicated to either Carnival, Royal Caribbean or Norwegian cruises. These are the 3 largest cruise lines in the world. Over 80% of all cruise passengers worldwide sail on these 3 cruise lines.
- Many of these FB groups have admins or moderators that are Travel Agents. Therefore, do not post a solicitation on the Group ‘Timeline’ about Incruises, 2 for 1 Cruise Dollars, etc. – or you risk being banned from the FB Group or get public criticisms that will defeat your goal before it starts.
- Proactive approach – search for people who post that they are excited about cruising, looking forward to another cruise, etc. and send them BOTH a ‘Friend Request’ and a ‘Private Message’ in FB Chat (Messenger) but not a solicitation, just a conversation starter – by complimenting them on their post. Always end your comment with a question.
- Attraction approach – let’s say you’re in a Royal Caribbean FB Group, and you post this on their FB Group timeline: “If you have taken the ‘Independence of the Seas’, what did you like best about it?”
When people reply, take the conversation to a private FB chat (Messenger).
- At some point you will want to ask them “May I ask where you normally buy your cruise tickets?” — The reason for this (without saying this is the reason you’re asking) is you’re cautiously trying to find out if they are a ‘travel agent’ – because many of them consider us their competition.
- I recommend you wait until the 3rd or 4th communication exchange before transitioning the conversation to your ‘transition question’ to steer the conversation to your business.
- How many new conversations can you start per day?
- Do NOT ignore your warm market and jump right into Social Media marketing like this. Your warm market is great preparation for this Social Media Marketing – even if no one in your warm market signs up.
- Brainstorm your experiences with your sponsor or upline to polish these skills. You’ll get better with practice.